DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Pour the powder into the Powder Applicator.
2. Apply the powder evenly across the film after printed and make
sure you don’t miss any spots.
3. Grab the film and shake off any excess powder.
4. Put the film in the DTF Curing Oven (105 – 115 Celsius) for 2
minutes or until completely dry.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and mouth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store in high or freezing temperatures. Store at less 85 Fahrenheit (29 Celsius).
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
Use one year after opening.
- Turn the garment inside out.
- Machine wash with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- DO NOT use fabric softener.
- Dry on a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- DO NOT dry clean.
Instructions apply to the material only, please follow garment washing instructions as well.